Saturday, July 19, 2008

may we be the least...and He be the most

I cannot tell you how many friends of ours have a blog...and have told me how easy and wonderful they are. I also cannot remember the number of times I told them that we would probably never have one! Well...here I am today...typing my first post with many to come! I have been greatly touched by my friend's blogs...their willingness to share the details of what God is doing in their lives is encouraging. I hope that this will, in turn, encourage others and be a reflection of our sovereign Lord.

As many of you know, Christopher's mom and dad are missionaries in the Ukraine...and even though my family resides in the states....we are unable to see each other as often as we would like. This is a wonderful way to be even closer to those that we love!

"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ..." -Ephesians 3:16-18

4 comments:

Dalese said...

Well, this is great...I am so excited about being able to read how our precious Lord and Savior is working in and through your lives.
He has begun the good work and I know that He will carry it through!

Living in His provision...is there any better place to dwell?
NAH!!!

Blessings,
the missionary mom

Jill said...

I am so excited!! You are an amazing woman of God and I can't wait to read about what God is doing in your life.
Hugs!

Rebekah said...

My In-Laws are overseas too. They are in the Philippines. The internet is amazing! :) Looking forward to being able to keep in touch! :)
Bekah

The Allen's said...

katie! i figured that you out of anyone would have a blog. i'm so glad to have found it so that we can keep in better touch!

ashley