Monday, October 20, 2008

"Costume & Game Night"

A couple weeks ago, our fun-loving Sunday School friends got together for a "Costume & Game Night." Christopher and I are incredibly blessed to have such an amazing and strong circle of friends. Their faithfulness to the Lord is unwavering. I don't know what we would do without them. As you can see from the following pictures, fellowship together has no definition...and is always a joy!

Many of my friends are mothers...so I decided to embrace the beauty of pregnancy for my costume! Note the mascara running down my face!

Dana & I...what a pair!

Shawna & Brian...Arrrg!

Dana & Andy...Andy was someone from Halo (it's a guy thing!)

Kelly & Aaron

Michelle & Jonathan...the 70's!

Stacy & Brian

Heather & Kurtis

Lesly & Billy...Rock on!

What a sweet couple...Christopher & Billy

Yes...this is a mullet (business in the front...party in the back!)

Some of the ladies.

Lesly & I

So much fun! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute pics! Looks like y'all had fun - wish we could've been there! I do have to say, I was hoping to see some pics of the girl scout and eagle scout. :)