Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Beautiful Day with Beautiful People - Zachary's Senior Session

I was blessed to be able to take Zach's senior pictures yesterday! Christopher and his mom, Jean, came with us. We went into downtown Houston to City Green and the Dakota lofts. While we were taking pictures at the lofts, we met an amazing photographer, Jessica Grieves, of Ecor Rouge Photography. She graciously let us use her loft space (which had fabulous lighting and exposed brick walls). Jessica also gave me some lighting advice and let me know when some seminars and workshops were going to be. The Lord is SO good! Thank you Jessica! We could not have asked for a more beautiful day! It was a lot of fun! Here are some pictures that Christopher and I were able to work on last night...Enjoy!















6 comments:

bdnp3827 said...

http://noahandjulieroberts.blogspot.com/

Hey,

I just found your site and looked at all your entries. I thought after seeing 99 Balloons you might appreciate this blog.

I use to babysit for Julie when she was a little girl. She is such a special woman of God.

Wish you guys were coming Christmas. I would love to see you both!!!

Aunt Becky (DeWett)

Tara Powell said...

love, love, love those pictures! Let me know about those seminars....I would love to go with you!

Emily said...

Oh how cool!! I didn't know you did photography, these pics are great! You are really talented! And how cool for Zach that he has such fun and artsy senior pics.

The Allen's said...

looks like you might have found your calling, katie. these shots are amazing!

Katie and Christopher said...

Y'all are so wonderful. Thank you for all of your comments...they mean so much! I miss and love you all!

Michelle said...

hey! i love the picture where he is holding out the necklace! the black and white picture and blue door pic is awesome too! great job katie!