Friday, January 2, 2009

T's Senior Session & A Name

Christopher and I were very blessed to be able to take senior portraits of one of the amazing s that I disciple, Taylor. It was a lot of fun and spontaneous. Her mother and boyfriend were troopers and tagged along with us for the adventure!

I am very excited to share with y'all that Christopher and I have named our photography company! Asher Gray Photography! Much thought and prayer went into the name. Asher is a beautiful name from the Bible that means "blessed" (it's actually the name that we will most likely give to our first son!) Gray is my middle name and is from my mother and father's side of the family (also a name that we will give to our first daughter!) :) Christopher has also started working on our logo and design. We will keep you updated and let you know what the next step is in this wonderful journey we are on!













6 comments:

Emily said...

You are so talented! I may have to talk to you about pregnancy photos! :)

Tara Powell said...

those pictures are great! You are doing an awesome job!

Tracey said...

Love all your pictures. I'm excited to see where God leads you in the new year. I feel so blessed to have met you last year and being able to watch you follow God's hand.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures as always! Love the name of the company.

GW-Images said...

I'm seeing Nikon EXIF data. Does this mean that congradulations are in store? Missing you on the blog.

Unknown said...

I want to set up a photo session with you next time Anthony and I come to Houston please. Facebook me.